CHANCES ARE YOUR PET SPENDS AT LEAST PART OF THE DAY OUTSIDE, AND SOUTHWEST GREENS PET TURF MAKES FOR A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE SURFACE ON WHICH TO DO SO.
Our synthetic turf is perfect not only for your pet, but for you as well. A growing number of clients are finding our synthetic grass to be an inspired choice for backyards, pet runs and anywhere else our furry friends congregate outdoors.
Why should you choose a Southwest Greens artificial grass installation for your pet?
- Our synthetic grass prevents dogs from tracking dirt or mud into the house
- No brown spots from urine
- Our artificial landscaping turf prevents digging and ugly holes in your yard
- No fleas, ticks or other pests to make your pet’s life miserable
- Supreme odor control
- Our backing system is made with Duraflo Technology to allow superior flow-through for pet urine
- Easy to clean up after your dog
- Stays cool during warmer weather
- Artificial lawns are free of the harmful fertilizers and chemicals often applied to natural grass
- Our Envirofill infill sand will not retain moisture since it is ceramic and nonporous
"*" indicates required fields
I love my Southwest Putting Green! This surface presents all the challenges of a tour green. Putting and chip shots react as they do on the natural grass greens I see each week on tour. These guys are great!
Southwest Putting Greens did a great job of designing a golf green for me and my family. The golf green rolls true and is awesome for chipping giving me and my father the opportunity to practice at home.
If you want to be the best you have to practice with the best. That’s why I choose Southwest Greens to install and maintain my putting green.
Having a Southwest Green in my backyard is a huge advantage for me on tour. I am pleasantly surprised just how true the ball rolls and reacts to chip and pitch shots. I love my Southwest Green.
There is a common misunderstanding that synthetic lawns can get too warm when exposed to direct sunlight, since thermal energy from the sun gets absorbed by the turf’s fibers. This has become a major concern in the artificial turf industry. As a result, Southwest Greens and its parent company, Shaw Industries, have created a patented product called HydroChill. This amazing hydration infill system is proven to significantly reduce temperatures and works when you need it most – on swelteringly hot summer days!
We know how much you love your pet, and you can rest assured that your dog will be safe and content spending time on our artificial turf. Synthetic lawns from Southwest Greens are a breeze to take care of, and will maintain their perfect look and feel year-round.
We hope you will join the ever-growing ranks of pet lovers who have made the switch to Southwest Greens synthetic turf!